1SI CANopen for ET200S | IXXAT
1SI CANopen for ET200S
The 1 SI CANopen module brings CANopen connectivity to the SIMATIC ET200S modular I/O system, enabling full integration between devices on a CANopen network and the ET200S. Furthermore, the addition of 1 SI CANopen module into the ET200S system allows a CANopen network to be seamlessly controlled from PROFIBUS and PROFINET.
With the 1 SI CANopen module HMS integrates its CANopen master technology with the SIMATIC architecture. The 1SI CANopen module enables easy integration of SIMATIC equipment into business segments where CANopen and other CAN based protocols are used today, also opening up the possibility for PROFIBUS or PROFINET controllers such as the S7 series of advanced controller devices to interact with CAN and CANopen fieldbus devices (gateways).
The 1 SI CANopen module is supported by all interface and CPU modules of the SIMATIC ET200S modular I/O sytem, with the exception of the Basic and Compact versions.
- Plug-in CANopen master/slave module for the SIMATIC ET200S modular I/O system
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slave nodes in master mode
- SIMATIC ET200S stand-alone operation supported
- Module hot swap supported - replacement without removing power
- Isochronous mode supported
- Pre-build function blocks available for easy PLC programming in SIMATIC STEP 7 or TIA Portal
- Can be imported into the hardware catalogue of SIMATIC STEP 7 or TIA Portal
- Support for transparent CAN 2.0A protocols
- Anybus Configuration Manager CANopen available as part of 1 SI CANopen Startup Kit
- 3 year product guarantee