BALTICDIAG.com provides global/world-wide 12 months warranty (limited 6 month warranty for laptops and 3 month warranty for the battery), remote assistance and after-sales support. Warranty starts from the day of issued invoice, but we start our process before.
Before the sale, we start from installing the computer with latest available software. We unpack the devices and cables, connect to the laptop and testing bench for testing each component to ensure everything is working correctly and in the best order. Then it is safely packed and shipped to your designated address.
During transportation, the parcel is transported with safe and reliable shipping company and tracking number is provided at the time of dispatch. It is covered by basic insurance, but if you would like, we can insure the parcel for extra protection during the transit.
After receiving the parcel, unpack and check if everything is in correct order and not damaged during the transit. It does not happen, but in case it will please send us photos and we will take care of it.
The tool is prepared to work directly out of the box. (apart custom orders, agreed differently). You can unpack it and put it in use. If you are uncertain, how to use it correctly, we can provide basic training free of charge on how to connect and start.
During warranty period, we provide hardware (tool) and software (programs) warranty. In case you notice that something is not working correctly, instead of trying to fix it yourself, please inform us about the issue and we will try to solve it as soon as possible, with minimal downtime. Our technicians team is available from 08:00 to 17:00 GMT+02:00 Mon to Fri.
Most of the issues can be fixed straight away and remotely, but if it happens we would not be able to do it, you will need to send your device to our office for repair. What you need to know, during warranty period: the warranty does not cover any defects of the hardware or software caused directly or indirectly by incorrect use, poor maintenance or unauthorized interference by diagnostic tools (devices) and diagnostic software (for example, while updating the software, the power cord or data cable would be unplugged during the process. Another common fault is connecting device, while vehicle ignition is on. Please connect device, while vehicle is off). Diagnostic scanner is not covered by warranty if the warranty seal is removed or broken.
After warranty period, we still offer after sales support. This includes interface and laptop maintenance, software renewal and etc. We are here with our clients during and after warranty, so in case you have an issue, want to renew, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help!
In the event of issue, you should not try to solve the issue yourself, before contacting us and reporting the issue. The Buyer should report warranty claims on faulty products to BalticDiag within a reasonable time from a day of notice. If not, the customer will lose the right to make the warranty claim. The claim made within two weeks from the day the fault was noticed would be considered as within reasonable time. The Buyer is obligated to show and prove the fault upon request from the Seller. The buyer must inform the seller that he/she wants to make a warranty claim. The Buyer has to ship the product securely packed; provided with warranty slip or a copy. The tracking code has to be provided to the Seller after dispatching the shipment. The shipping costs are covered by the buyer. The shipping costs of sending the repaired product back to be Buyer are covered by the Seller. In the situations where the defect has occurred due to wrong use, poor maintenance, violence or unauthorized interference to both devices and their software or the device was fully functioning, the Buyer covers both the repair costs (if needed) and the shipping costs of sending the product back to him/her.
When the Buyer wish to use the right to make a warranty claim, the product should be shipped to our address:
- Address: A.Stulginskio 41G
- Postal code: LT-48313
- City: Kaunas
- Country: Lithuania
BALTICDIAG.com does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
1. Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of BalticDiags’ control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way. Customer must provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the equipment.
2. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of BalticDiag’s product, without BalticDiag’s written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the BalticDiag Standard Warranty. Equipment built to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customer’s needs or expectations.
3. The performance of the equipment when used in combination with equipment not purchased, specified, or approved by BalticDiag.
4. Batteries and other consumable goods.
5. Wearable items, such as tooling, cables, part harnesses, contacts etc.
6. The Seller is not liable for any direct or indirect loss due to the ordered goods are too late to the Buyer, or the defects appear in the ordered goods or the ordered goods are defective when delays or defects are caused by Buyer act or Force Majeure events beyond BALTICDIAG control.
Additional warranty notes
1. OEM or third-party equipment that is incorporated into BALTICDIAG equipment is covered under the applicable BALTICDIAG Standard Equipment Warranty unless the OEM or Third-Party equipment carries its own limited warranty, in which event the OEM or third-party warranty will apply to such equipment incorporated into BALTICDIAG equipment. For example and not limitation, PCs, LCDs, PLCs, motors and drives are OEM products that have a limited 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Items Sold As Resale. Items sold as resale are such items that are not manufactured by BALTICDIAG but may be utilized in conjunction with or independently of BALTICDIAG manufactured equipment (such as computers, printers and network adapters) and shall be covered only by the specific warranty terms of the supplier or original equipment manufacturer of those items.
3. The BALTICDIAG Warranty applies to the original purchaser, and is not transferable.