JALTEST AGRICULTURAL VEHICLES (AGV) DIAGNOSTIC SET WITH RUGGED LAPTOP
- Multi-brand and multi-system coverage in Agricultural Vehicles.
- Complete diagnostics with detailed information on error codes.
- Advanced diagnostic functions: Actuation of components, Calibrations,
- Parameter settings…
- Integrated technical info and wiring diagrams.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: JALTESTAGV
Jaltest AGV is a Multibrand and Multisystem diagnostics solution developed to perform the most advanced agricultural machinery and equipment diagnostics and maintenance tasks in an easy and intuitive way.
Jaltest is not limited to reading fault codes on vehicle systems, it also features bi-directional controls and guided troubleshooting.
Jaltest After-Sales Support is focused to deliver professional solutions for the workshop.
WIDE COVERAGE MAKES THIS TOOL THE MOST POWERFUL DIAGNOSTICS SOLUTION
Jaltest is placed as a benchmark in this market by launching an application with great advantages and possibilities for an effective diagnosis on agricultural vehicles. Following the functions from the other Jaltest modules, Jaltest completes this version with a great coverage for brands, systems and technical information, as well as with a wide range of cables for direct connection.
- COVERAGE FOR TRACTORS, COMBINES, FORAGE & GRAPE HARVESTERS, TELEHANDLERS AND MORE.
- ALL COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS ARE SUPPORTED.
- INTUITIVE AND QUICK SOFTWARE INTERFACE.
- AUTOMATIC DETECTION OF SYSTEMS AND ERROR CODES.
- TROUBLESHOOTING BY SYMPTOMS AND ERRORS HELP.
- INTEGRATED TECHNICAL INFORMATION, WIRING DIAGRAMS, TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS...
- PROGRAMMED UPDATES AND LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IMPLEMENTATIONS.
- CALL-CENTER FOR TECHNICAL AND PRODUCT SUPPORT.
- TRAINING & E-LEARNING.
- IPARTS - SPARE PARTS INFORMATION.
- GRP - GARAGE RESOURCE PLANNING.
- VEHICLE BRAND CUSTOMIZATION.
THE WIDEST RANGE OF COOLING SYSTEMS FOR:
- JOHN DEERE
- CASE iH
- MASSEY FERGUSON
- NEW HOLLAND
JALTEST EXPERT MODE. FOR EXPERT TECHNICIANS.
- Calibration of sensors (injectors, VGT, accelerator, etc.).
- Setting of the system operation parameters (coding of injectors, etc.).
- Configuration of the vehicle maintenance services.
- Verification of system functionalities.
- Replacement of electronic control units.
- DPF regeneration.
- and More..