Portable Induction Heater 1.5kW
- Made in Europe
- Robust IGBT transistor technology
- Short-circuit and open-circuit proof
- Automatic adjustment to resonance frequency
- Frequency: 25 kHz – 60 kHz
- Very user friendly and cost efficient
- Processor-based control system
- Overload alarm
- Connecting cable 70 cm
- Controlled fan cooling
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BD1500
THE INDUCTION HEATER BALTICDIAG is designed for quick, efficient and safe heating of metallic parts.
BALTICDIAG induction heater is a superior substitute to autogenous or LPG flame based heating methods in your workshop, it is particularly useful for applications with screwed joints in vehicles, cases, bearings, hubs etc. Induction heating brings workpieces to the proper temperature faster than traditional methods and provides more control in sensitive areas such as upholstered and painted surfaces. The BALTICDIAG induction heater is an advanced, efficient method for heating parts prior to hardening, defrosting, etc.