- The new K-TAG is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
- K-TAG is the powerful tool that allows READING and WRITING of the ECU that is found in Automobile, Motorcycle, Trucks, Agricultural Vehicles as well as Marine applications
- The Slave version of the tool allows you to be linked to a MASTER tool sharing the information privately while utilizing the encryptions unique to each Master tool.
- Whether you are looking to create a Tuner network where your Master will manage file supply to any number of Slaves; or if you want to be a Slave that is connected to an existing Master network of available tuners; either way, Alientech tools allow for flexibility and growth of your business.
- All this using our intuitive interface, so that you can write the supplied files with a great ease of use.
- In addition of new protocols, all Slave devices have all the improvements as the Master.
FULL PROTOCOL INCLUDES:
BDM Motorola MPC5xx - Slave protocols activation for Motorola MPC5xx microprocessor
JTAG Nexus MPC5xxx - Slave protocols activation for Nexus MPC5xxx microprocessor
JTAG Renesas SH705x - Slave protocols activation for Renesas SH705x microprocessor
Bootloader Mitsubishi MH72xx/MH8xxx - Slave protocols activation for Mitsubishi MH72xx/MH8xxx microprocessor
Bootloader Infineon Tricore - Slave protocols activation for Infineon Tricore microprocessor
Bootloader ST10Fxxx - Slave protocols activation for ST10Fxxx microprocessor
BDM Motorola 68000HC - Slave protocols activation for Motorola 68000HC microprocessor
BDM Motorola HC12 - Slave protocols activation for Motorola HC12 microprocessor
Bootloader RENESAS M32 - Slave protocols activation for Renesas M32 microprocessor
NBD NEC 76F00xx Toyota - Slave protocols activation for NEC 76F00xx microprocessor
JTAG Freescale MPC5xxxx - Slave protocols activation for Motorola MPC5xxx – Freescale SPC5xxxx